Goodenough Ring Solicitors is seeking to recruit a 2 + years qualified solicitor. You must have an interest in environmental law/judicial review/planning and want to work for a small firm that can offer interesting work and a supportive working environment.
You may be looking for a different environment than a large city law firm or looking to change career and practise environmental and public law. Ideally you will have some litigation, public law, environmental and/or planning law experience although that is not essential.
Job Description / Person Specification
Based: Temple, London, EC4 but working from home available
- Be a qualified solicitor.
- Have excellent academics including at least a 2:1 degree
- Good communication and drafting skills with excellent written and spoken English
- Have an interest in environmental, planning and/or public law and an understanding of litigation and judicial review
- Excellent research skills
- Strong keyboard/IT skills, a good knowledge of Microsoft Office and a flair for picking up new software
- Good attention to detail
- A flexible approach
You will be paid upwards of £45,000 pa depending on age and experience with 25 days’ holiday
To apply, please send a CV in addition to a covering letter of no more than 3 pages each, to Susan Ring atby 12 January 2024.
If you like the sound of working for Goodenough Ring Solicitors but we don’t have a vacancy that matches your experience we would still like to hear from you. Please send us your CV to us atfor our consideration in the future. We maintain pools of talented candidates and may contact you when a relevant position arises.